The Center for Violence and Injury Prevention shares its research with the public through its Policy Briefs Series. The briefs present research that can inform policy makers who strive to make evidence-based decisions regarding violence prevention. The briefs describe how national, regional, and local research can impact sexual violence, intimate partner violence, child maltreatment, and suicide prevention efforts locally, regionally, and state-wide.
- Policy Brief 1 (Child Maltreatment 2011)
- Policy Brief 2 (Child Violence and Health 2012)
- Policy Brief 3 (Prevention and Response to Rape-Related Pregnancy 2013)
- Policy Brief 4 (Family Impact Seminar 2013)
- Policy Brief 5 (Family Impact Seminar 2014)
- Policy Brief 6 (Child Exposure to Domestic Violence 2014)