Agencies and organizations are becoming more engaged in rigorous evaluation and research efforts. Sometimes you can do these on your own with some supportive resources. Sometimes the effort requires assistance of an academic or professional evaluator.
We have prepared a guide to walk you through the process of developing an evaluation or research project. These documents provide tips and resources to assist you in each stage of the process.
- FAQs: Developing a Research or Evaluation Proposal (Download Full Document)
- FAQs: Background Literature
- FAQs: Data Sources
- FAQs: Evidence-based Practice Programs
- FAQs: Research Objectives
- FAQs: Developing a Research Design
- FAQs: Outcome Evaluations
- FAQs: Measures
- FAQs: Dissemination
- FAQs: Implementation Guides
- FAQs: Finding Grants
- FAQs: Picking the Right Grant